Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Lot

The creek at the back of the lot

Standing where the house will be...looking towards the creek
Looking across the back of the lot
I thought I'd share a few pictures of the lot...it's in a new(ish) neighborhood in Brentwood....lots of trees - no houses on my street yet, always nice and quiet!  There were a million doves out there today and there are usually a bunch of deer roaming around.  I honestly had never walked to the very back of the lot....it's a basement lot and it was winter when I bought it and I just never went all the way to the back!  So, I went exploring today and walked down to the back to check out what the creek looked like.  I was pleasantly surprised....it was very pretty and it was filled with little critters and pretty rocks!  I think most of the year, it may just be a dry creek bed, but it was very nice today!  There is also some flat space at the back edge of the lot where I hope to eventually put a garden and maybe a fire pit....and maybe eventually (if I stay there long enough) a playset!!  Can't wait to go exploring a little further with my niece and nephew when it gets a little cooler out.....
AND...speaking of my niece and nephews....here's a picture from today's family get-together...aren't they cuties?!?!

Bye!

5 comments:

Laura Erwin said...

love the blog name and i look forward to following your journey!

Renée said...

Can't wait to sit around the fire pit at your new home! I can see it now-it's going to be great!

Unknown said...

The creek is really pretty - what fun that will be someday for Jackson and me. The picture of the kiddos is extra cute!

Becky said...

The lot is beautiful. I know your home will be gorgeous.

Kelley and Chad said...

That lot is so beautiful! We can't wait to see the home once it's all finished. The kids will love to go exploring. I do have to say that is a great picture of the kids!

Post a Comment