Monday, March 28, 2011

Cabinets and Tile...YAY!!!

Here are some recent photos....I was SO excited to see cabinets when I walked in today...they still have to install the island in the kitchen and the master bath cabinets, but everything is there and ready to go! 

Creamy vanilla cabinets with a brown glaze!

Close up of the plate rack with expresso beadboard back!

Looking at the area where the cooktop and double ovens will go...
the seaded glass butlers pantry is on the left

View of the area where the plate rack is....and the fridge.
You can see into the mudroom to the left

Green cabinets in the laundry...notice the glass tiles in the floor!

The mudroom off of the garage...includes a custom
"locker" area and desk...all in process.
Coffered ceiling in the dining room...and the picture frame
molding has been started on the walls.

1 comments:

Laura Erwin said...

I love it! The cabinets look GREAT. Can we move in too? :)

Post a Comment