Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update on the house....& some Holiday Pictures!

I don't have a lot to update you on about the house...the weather has slowed us down quite a bit.  Here's a quick look at the past couple of weeks....building the basement forms and pouring the basement walls and then starting to put up the blocks along the back wall of the basement.  The house is beginning to take shape.  IF the weather holds out for me, they should be pouring the slab this week and starting the framing the week after Christmas.  Here are a couple of pictures...
Basement Forms

Basement walls poured and forms removed
That's pretty much all that has happened on the house over the last three weeks!  Kinda sad, but it IS finally taking a little shape.  I hope I can go over on Christmas day and see a little more progress.  I can't wait to WALK IN it!   

Enough about the house...here are some pictures from this weekend and one from Clay's violin program a few weeks ago:

Kelley and Carter

Casey, Marija (his girlifriend) and Carter

Clay at his program...so handsome and grown up!

Mammaw and Grace

Me with Carter and Grace

Mom and Jimmy (her boyfriend)
And finally...Santa's little helper...isn't he a cutie?!?!?
Hopefully I will be back with more holiday and house updates soon.

Enjoy this last crazy week of shopping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment