Katy- Your house is AMAZING! I have been drooling over all your pics! Who is your builder?? Whoever it is they have done an awesome job, you should be very proud of yourself!!!
I love the tile and the winding side walk!!! It looks so great. I guess it will be finished by the time we get back from the beach. Can't wait to see it!!!
3 comments:
Katy- Your house is AMAZING! I have been drooling over all your pics! Who is your builder?? Whoever it is they have done an awesome job, you should be very proud of yourself!!!
I love the tile and the winding side walk!!! It looks so great. I guess it will be finished by the time we get back from the beach. Can't wait to see it!!!
Thanks for the compliments girls...I am SO ready to move in!! The builder is Blalock Homes...Kris Blalock.
Post a Comment