Thursday, November 11, 2010

Now we're gettin' somewhere....

Things are really rolling now....I barely made it to the lot on Monday (11/8) after work before the sun went down....but this is what I saw...more stakes and lots of orange flags.  The stakes marked the outline of the basement and told how deep to dig. 

Here are some pictures from today (11/11)....4 days later....WOW!
This is basically looking from the same angle as the above picture!
Look at all that rock! geez....and the bulldozer dude just scooped them up in two minutes!  So handy!


This is one of the rocks that rolled down the hill!

That's all on the house for now....I am off tomorrow to finalize tile and granite and stuff...and of course, I'll visit the lot and see how it's coming along!

Before I go....I will share another picture of a room I love love love!

West Elm
I am really into daybeds lately....I love this one from West Elm.  Super handy to have one of these in a spare bedroom/office.  It looks so peaceful and comfy!

Happy Veteran's Day to ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment