...I spent all day yesterday with my mom and my sister and her kids. We went to Grace's soccer game, had lunch, took Clay to get a new violin, played with Carter and then Kelley cooked a fantastic shrimp boil for dinner while Grace and I painted a Cinderella painting. I'm in training on Monday and then I am off the rest of the week to make final selections for the house! I've been having a little cabinet difficulty, but other than that, things with the house have been going well. Hopefully I can share some photos this week....for now, here's some pics of our little soccer star...she played goalie for the two quarters and she blocked EVERY shot!!! WAY TO GO GRACE!
| Grace saves the day! |
| Goal Kick...I think that's what it was called... I NEVER was a soccer star! |
| Grace and one of her teammates! |
Katy
1 comments:
Great pics!!! We had a fun time with you and mom. We always have fun with "Aunt Katy"!
Post a Comment